Before we start the escorts script installation, there are a couple of prerequisites that need to be met in order to install it successfully (we recommend, if possible, hosting your site on server with control panels cPanel / Plesk ), and use SSD(recommended) storage.
If you don’t have a host provider already, we have a recommendation:
- Instance location: The closer your instance is to you, the performance will be better.
- Pick your instance image: Linux/Unix
- Select a blueprint: APP+OS
- Plesk Hosting Stack on Ubuntu
- Choose your instance plan:
- $10 USD/month
- $20 USD/month(recommended)
– Multiple server locations(improve region speed performances)
– Billing cycle monthly
Whether you have a dedicated server or VPS hosting server, it needs to meet the following requirements:
- PHP 7.1 (recommended)
- MySQL 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB 10.0 or greater
- Apache 2.2 or greater (with mod_mysql,mod_mysqli, mod_xml, mod_zlib, php zip) / NGINX server
- Apache Rewrite Module
- ionCube Loader required, recent version of IonCube, ionCube loader is a PHP extension for decoding encrypted PHP files at runtime. It is free and you can install it quite easily, see https://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
- memory_limit set at 256MB or higher(recommended)
- allow_url_fopen = on (To enable this functionality, use a text editor to modify the allow_url_fopen directive in the php.ini file)
- output_buffering = on (To enable this functionality, use a text editor to modify the output_buffering directive in the php.ini file)
- MySQL Database you’ll need access to a MySQL database, as well as the following credentials.
- DB Name
- Host Name
- FTP Client Username and Password for transferring files to your server. If you don’t already have an FTP client that you use, we recommend Filezilla (ensure transfers are set to Binary)